By now, we’ve gotten a holiday “rhythm” with a nice long breakfast, some light reading before lunch, lunch and then an afternoon nap to relax from the exhaustion. 😉
Also, there is always the pool if you really need a distraction. We are coming to the end of our special trip to Thailand in a couple of days so Nina, at least, maximized here time with a book.
Which leaves time and space for me to get to the mildly overdue Indonesia summary post.
Country data #4: Indonesia
- 7324 km traveled (7201 km of GPS tracked)
- 46 travel days, 55 days total
- $19.94 Average cost per night (48x room, 1x camping, 6x invitation)
- 401.99l of standard fuel for $ 348.98 (5.4 l / 100km)
- ~$18.11 for food every day, always eating out with some invitations
- ~$4.780 in total
All $ values are converted to NZD.